Once again the Manitoba LGBT* Chamber of Commerce is recognizing individuals and organizations that are having a positive impact on Manitoba’s LGBT* and business communities. Nominations are open until November 2. Winners will be announced at our annual Awards Reception (details to follow)
The six award categories are:
- TRAILBLAZER AWARD: Awarded to an individual who has been a visible trailblazer for Manitoba’s LGBT* business community. This award recognizes early adopters – those business leaders who push the envelope to ensure economic success and social success go hand-in-hand. Acknowledging those in our community who persevere – helping to ensure that future businesses succeed in a community of inclusive, successful leaders.
- COMMUNITY LEADER AWARD (Awarded to an Individual): to recognize an individual who is making a significant contribution to Manitoba’s LGBT* communities.
- COMMUNITY LEADER AWARD (Awarded to an Organization): to recognize a business or organization which is making a significant contribution to Manitoba’s LGBT* communities.
- NEW BUSINESS AWARD: to recognize an LGBT owned business which has been operating for less than 24 months and which is having a positive impact on Manitoba’s economy. This award acknowledges innovation, initiative and a “can-do” attitude.
CORPORATE ALLY AWARD: to recognize a business with at least $10,000,000 in annual revenues and which makes a significant positive impact through contributions to Manitoba’s LGBT* communities.
- STUDENT AWARD: Awarded to a student of business or economics, or a student who has demonstrated an entrepreneurial spirit, and who has contributed positively to LGBT* communities.
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A NOMINATION
CLICK HERE TO SEE PAST RECIPIENTS