PrideMART is the business fair held during the annual Pride Winnipeg Festival at the Forks.
Applications for PrideMART 2019 are now closed
What’s new in 2019
- Bigger and better layout for PrideMART! For 2019, PrideMART will have a new layout on the festival grounds. This will give us better traffic flow, more space for vendors, and easier loading access. The new location will be along the path that runs from MTYP and the Parkade towards the stage (previously this space was reserved for food vendors).
- Even more programming on Saturday to drive even more festival traffic. Saturday will continue to feature local artists on the main stage and will now include a two-spirit pow-wow at The Forks. Saturday programming also includes the Trans March and Pride Run.
- Again, this year we are adhering to the updated environmental standards of The Forks. This means no single use containers (such as disposable water bottles). Only compostable packaging is permitted. No plastic bags or non-reusable containers. Staff and security from The Forks will be enforcing this and may remove non-compliant items or vendors.
- You will need to apply to participate in PrideMART. We have so many great organizations wanting to take part each year but only have space for about forty vendors. To ensure that we have a good mix of businesses that reflect the diversity of the LGBT* communities, we will be selecting which organizations can participate. Special consideration will be given to LGBT*-owned businesses and members of the Manitoba LGBT* Chamber of Commerce.
- Updated pricing tiers so you can choose the level of service appropriate for your business. The new PrideMART Partner pricing tier gives priority placement and added visibility. See below for details on all pricing tiers.
- Chamber members continue to receive a 50% discount.
PrideMART takes place on Saturday, June 1 and Sunday, June 2 at The Forks.
|PrideMART Preferred Vendor||$1000|
|Not for Profit/Gov’t||$300|
- PrideMART Preferred Vendors receive the following added benefits:
- Guaranteed spot in PrideMART
- Choice of location
- Custom signage identifying you as a preferred vendor
- Ability to bring your own branded tent
- Electrical hookup available
- All spaces are 10′ x 10′ and include a tent, 2 tables and 2 chairs.
- Prices include space for both days
- The local artisans area has been discontinued.
- Applications are available exclusively online here
- Applicants will be advised by email prior to May 1 whether they can participate.
- Please consider the environment. We are operting PrideMART in accordance with the environmental standards of The Forks. This means no single use containers (such as disposable water bottles). All packaging must be compostable. Avoid using plastic bags. Avoid handing out mass brochures that will simply end up on the ground, instead offer a branded promotional item with no packaging.
- Avoid handing out condoms on their own, since many end up on the ground. Consider putting together a kit that includes several useful items.
- Your booth is 10’ x 10’ and includes two 30” x 96″ tables and two chairs. Electrical or water hook-ups are not available. Only PrideMART Preferred Vendors are permitted to bring their own tent.
- Keep in mind that Pride is a family event. So please avoid any offensive or inappropriate display items or material.
- PrideMART is open from 12:30 PM until 5:00 PM on both Saturday and Sunday. We ask that all exhibitors be set up by 12:00 PM. Any vacant spots may be given away at that time. Any materials or displays left at 9:00 PM on Sunday will be generously donated to a local dumpster. (Our cost for cleaning up after you is $50/hour.)
- Vehicles are not permitted on the festival grounds. This include for setup and tear down. Contact email@example.com if you have concerns.
- We want to keep PrideMART enjoyable for all our visitors and exhibitors. Therefore, we reserve the right to request any exhibitor to remove anything we deem inappropriate. We also reserve the right to expel any exhibitors who choose to ignore any of our suggestions above.
- We hope that all exhibitors can attend. But if something comes up, we can cancel your space for a partial refund prior to May 31. After that, we will not process refunds.
For any questions about PrideMART contact firstname.lastname@example.org.